Tuesday 6 May 2014

She teaches faithfully: Me Made May is on! (Better late than never!)

Hello lovelies!
I've finally decided that I will in fact enter Me Made May 2014- especially as I have only worn my own creations so far this month already!

I think I need to somehow or other declare my commitment so here it is- I pledge to wear at least one item of handmade clothing for at least 4 days out of every week during the month of May 2014. I will try harder to produce better fitting and better finished garments and to take more care when hemming circle skirts!!!

I will be posting my Daily Outfits on each of the 4 days using the hashtag #mmmay14 on Instagram and Twitter and will create a dedicated page on my Pinterest feed so follow me anywhere you like by clicking the links on the right of the blog!

Let's see if I can improve over the course of the month shall we?!

Here's the end of today's outfit anyway-

No Cream Dress and Irregular Choice Summer Storm Heels





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a comment below! Xx