Friday 16 May 2014

When it snows she's not afraid: Dress 15

Hello all, how are you?
I'm a bit behind in my making vs blogging so although I made this a few weeks ago I haven't posted it. I'm wearing it today though in this glorious sunshine so thought if take the opportunity to photograph it!
I love this fabric!!! I was thrilled when I found it as it's such a funky pattern. I've made it up in New Look 6886 having redrafted the bodice slightly to get a better fit- cool 'eh! (I'm very aware I seem to be making an awful lot of 6886 at the moment... Oh well!)

I'm particularly excited as we've booked to go to Sydney for Christmas to see my lovely brother and his gorgeous family and this dress is definitely coming too!
I've called it...the Funky Flamingo Dress! Original I know!!
I love this pattern! Perfect for twirling!!
Am wearing it with my lovely new green espadrilles from Wallis of all places!!
Dizzy!
It's exam day again today so I'm supporting my number 1 daughter with the funky flamingo dress! (Any excuse!!)

If you or yours are taking exams this week- good luck!!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a comment below! Xx